Monday, May 23, 2011

New opportunity.

Do you blog?  My wife and I are mulling over an idea, one that could help beginning bloggers, get the word out of their site a little more, get some conversations going.  So my question is simply that, do you blog?  Would you be interested in centralizing your posts in one spot where others can find you easily?  A site that will carry a blog hop and increase the traffic around your ramblings and wisdom?  Let me know what you think and I'll let you know when the wheels start moving.

Next week I will release the structure for the site and why I want to do this.  So get active, leave a comment with your blog site attached and I'll come visit.  And if you don't yet blog but want to, look for the announcement next week and I'll add you to the list.

No comments:

Popular Posts